How we can help
So you’ve just gotten your results and need advice on how to find a university or would like to change your course, well then, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Study Britannia, our professional advisers can assist you with what you need to do now to land a place at the university of your choice.
The 5 Step Process
- You give us a call and speak with our advisers who will analyse your current situation.
- We schedule a meeting at our office Centre in Statford, London where you bring your documents and ID.
- We run you through how we can help you and which university will be best for you.
- We contact the university and secure your place.
- You begin preparing for your university with us here providing further help through every step.
Our Partner Universities
WHAT IS CLEARING?
Clearing is a process managed by UCAS. It’s used by universities to fill any spaces they have for the academic year, whilst providing students with the opportunity to find a university even if they don’t meet the grade requirements.
WHAT IF I MISS MY PREDICTED GRADES?
If you have not achieved your expected grades – Don’t worry! Just because you have not achieved your expected grades doesn’t mean you won’t be able to secure a place at your chosen university. We are here to help you secure a placement and begin studying.
HOW DOES CLEARING WORK ON UCAS?
- UCAS lists all of the available clearing courses from different universities online and makes constant updates depending on the availability.
- Create/log in to your UCAS Track account. If you are eligible, a Clearing button will have automatically been added to your UCAS Track screen.
WHEN DOES CLEARING START?
Clearing starts on A level results day: Thursday 16 August. However, If you did a BTEC, or any other qualifications where you already have your results, you can contact us to give you advise and help you secure a university placement.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MY STUDENT FINANCE?
If you haven’t yet applied for student finance you will need to apply now at www.gov.uk/student-finance. If you have already applied for finance and your course/university has changed during Clearing you need to let Student Finance England know as soon as possible. Log in to your account to change your details.
Our advisers also provide assistance with SFE applications if necessary.
MY RESULTS ARE BETTER THAN EXPECTED – WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS NOW?
So you’ve done better in your exams than you expected, first of all, Well Done! UCAS has a system called ‘Adjustment’ which you can register for in accessing your UCAS Track account
Adjustment provides an opportunity for you to reconsider where and what to study. We can suggest you available courses from our partnered universities.
DON’T WORRY! WE’VE SAVED YOU A SPOT!
“Never loose hope, Study Britannia will help you even if you did’t get your expected grades.”
– Christian Alexandru
Business and Management
NEW TO LONDON?
We’ve made some blogs to help you get started once you get here from culture to nightlife and accommodation living cost.