Applying for University
So you’ve decided that you want to go to university? Congratulations!
You still have doubts about where to go and which subject best suits your career goals? Study Britannia will assist you with this decision process too. However, to complete your application, we need some information from you:
Application Form Checklist:
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your Visa (if you live outside of the EU)
- Transcript of your grades
- Graduation certificate (Compulsory for most, but not all courses)
- Certificate of English proficiency, e.g. IELTS or TOEFL (Not compulsory, although you may not be able to apply to certain courses, or may need to take an additional foundation year in your study if you do not have one)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter or reference name and contact information
If you are applying for a postgraduate degree, we will require a copy of your bachelor’s degree. Similarly, those applying for a PhD must provide sufficient evidence of their Master’s degree, as well as their research proposal.