As a leading education provider, we assure that here applicants are well looked after and cared for, regardless the circumstances, whether they are problems with your current study situation, disability preventing you from reaching your true academic potential or simply if you are just missing home: We are here to help you.
Problems with our University or Course?
- If you feel that your current university is not giving you the best academic experience or your chosen course is not exactly what you thought it would be, our staff at Study Britannia can assist you in relocating to the right institute, or orchestrating a shift in courses that can be tailored on your learning needs. We are able to provide continue support and to make sure you get the most out of your placement and desired course.
Health & Disability
- All of our course providers will have their own medical centres and local doctors at your disposal. Our student officer will be able to help you with this information if you are unsure of this.
- If you have any type of disability that may have an effect on your study, please let us know. Our team is experienced in helping individuals with disabilities, making sure we render the application process easy and stress-free, as well as assuring their placement offers facilities tailored on the individual needs.
- We understand that you may be moving from another country other than the UK – It is a massive change and can be a bit overwhelming at times.
- Most international students go through this, we recommend trying to get involved in your campus activities, exploring the best of the UK to keep yourself busy, or talking to a student advisor about how you may be feeling.
- We are able to offer support if your home sickness is becoming an issue, guiding you towards the relevant appropriate person who can help you get used to your new surroundings.
Contacting our support line:
If any of these conditions apply to you, be assured that Study Britannia will always listen. You can contact us via our support line or by email: