As a leading education provider we thrive to assure that are applicants are well looked after and cared for no matter what the circumstance, whether it’s problems with your current study situation, disability preventing you from reaching your true academic potential or simply if you’re just missing home… we are here to help you.
Problems with our University or Course?
- If you feel that your current university isn’t giving you the best academic experience or your chosen course is not exactly what you thought it would be one of our staff at Study Britannia can assist you in relocating to the right institute or orchestrating a shift in courses that can tailor to your learning needs. We are able to provide continues support in being able to make sure benefit the most out of your placement and desired course you have chosen.
Health & Disability
- All of our course providers will have their own medical centers and local doctors that can attend to you. Our student officer will be able to help you with this information if you are unsure of this.
- If you have any type of disability that may have an effect on your study please let us know, our team is experienced in helping individuals with disabilities, making sure we make it an easy and stress-free application process as well as assuring their placement offers facilities to tailor to this person.
- We understand that you may be moving from another country other than the UK – It’s a massive change and can be a bit overwhelming at times.
- Most international students go through this, we recommend trying to get involved in your campus activities, exploring the best of the UK to keep busy or talking to a student counselor about how you may be feeling.
- We are able to offer support if your home sickness is becoming an issue, guiding you towards the relevant appropriate person who can help you get used to your new surroundings.
Contacting our support line:
If any of these conditions apply to you, be assured that Study Britannia will always listen. You can contact us via our support line or by email: